Saturday, January 3, 2009

Orientation day...

erms.. like what i said.. home alone..
nobody wake me up.. so nobody wake me up again today..
and i missed the orientation.. ish.. *weijie pig
woke up by 12PM.. realized that orientation sudah over.
so decided to call steve out to KL.
cuz after all i had to meet my parents at night at KL.
sorry my friends that i didnt join the meeting..
yeah after gotten ready waited at the bus stop for steve to come.
by 2.30pm he only sampai late. ok. since he never sit train before..
so i thought him how to sit train to KL. reached sg.wang by 3.45
shopped around.. searched for cheap jeans n shirt.
well lots of lenglui.. no lengzai...
by dunno what time steve's friend (girl) not gf joined us..
shes a person that is nice to talk to but too bad not my type.=)
continue to shop around.. shopped the whole day until we went
pavilion for dinner. window shopped there. =X
in the end i bought a jeans only.. btw i had a slight peep
of S.H.E but didnt even stay.. hahaha..
my family FFK me. they cancelled the plan..
so me n steve chowed by 8+
reached home by 10. hahaha.. nice la..
after i got home i realized that today was the last day
i will be styling my hair.. cuz after that botak!
(^@^)