Monday, January 5, 2009

first day of SCREW!!!

today is the first day of my life. =)
technically yes it is.
well really got dissapointed of my hair.
saw alot of new faces in school today.
erm my first day of school i only rate it 6/10
lots of stuffs happened in 1 single day.
dont want to crap bout school.

after school, helped out to take down the gadget at the front gate.
there came a part where we had to bring down the bridge.
bridge - very very very very heavy. ok lets continue.
while bringing down the bridge "slowly".
the whole thing fell on my left shoulder.
it hurt alot alot.. but if i wasnt there to hold the bridge someone
might get hurt below me.. so yeah i was a hero that got hurt.
well thought it was ntg so i left my shoulder pain alone..
scouts are strong people.

ok after taking down the whole gadget. headed mamak.
we chit chatted bout disgusting stuffs while eating.
by 6 we chowed. went home got myself ready..
and dad fetched me to pyramid so i can go popular
to collect my WANG LEEHOM album..
stupid people there tell me the stock not here yet.
wait till tmr.=( well thats what happened to my first day of school.
SCREWED UP!!!

btw, happy 15th birthday C.JW (jiawen)..

(^@^)