Friday, January 2, 2009

Master IP

Was home alone from the 1st of jan till the 3rd.
got nothing to do..
and the worst part was where nobody to wake me up.
so i cannot wake up even with my 2 alarm clocks.
so i missed my scout meeting in the morning
cuz i woke up by 12.
oh well i said... i called up joyce to teman me go pyramid.
she said she cannot go out.. but she came out with an idea.
both of us cycle to mamak nearby lick hung.
bloody hell quite tiring cuz lots of small hills in SS19.
yeah cycled to mamak and chat for quite a long time.*gossips
by 3 + steve called me. he ajak me go pyramid teman him hang out.
so i said why dont we watch movie. so yeah.. sent joyce home and headed to pyramid.
watch IP MAN.

well people pronounce it as I P MAN.
if u pronounce it that way it will turn out like this.


but if u pronounce it as yip man.
u will get this.


this is one of the best kungfu show ive ever watched.
story a lil like the movie FEARLESS. but this man beat the japanese.
so yeah and his the master of the late film star BRUCE LEE.


hahaha.. after movie both of us gay gay around.
then by 8 steve chowed.. so i teman ling until 11pm
until she finish work. hahhaa.. good boy..


yeah and thats all..

(^@^)