Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gong Hei Fatt Choi.....

im back at last.. comp got prob.. hahaha.
erm my CNY was great..
the year of the ox 09 is really gonna be a good headstart for me.
well lots of miracles happened this new year.
alot of good things too..
lots of angpau's hahaha.
well i spent my whole CNY down at johor n singapore..
not gonna crap much.. well didnt take much photos too.


looking at the picture above just makes me hungry..
its called the " poon choi " with lots of stuffs inside..
good stuffs including abalones... really got full after that.



the second yee sang of my CNY.


this building is my cousin's school. well it looks more like a condominium to me.


no soccer but can play basketball.


i went singapore for 4 continous days.. what to do.. alot relatives ma..
alot relatives = alot angpau.

the 3rd yee sang.. hahaha.. erm not much pictures la.. just that i visted lots of

relatives compared to last year. and good things happened make me realize that..

its not our decision to make our life better or not..

but we can decide whether to change ourselves anot.

well it sounds pathetic but yeah.. it sounded better in hokkien. =)

(*!*)