Friday, January 9, 2009

bored week.!!!

ello.
what happened to this whole first week of schooling.
ntg much.


06/01/09

ntg much in school. canteen food still quite suck.=)
after school went tuition.. i didnt pay attention..
cuz see-ing all my friends there just made me went high.
after tuition went pyramid AGAIN. to get my album.
curse you la popular books store.
said that they dont know when will the stock be arriving.
again went home empty handed.!!!


07/01/09

didnt go school. went hospital to check my shoulder that got hurt
the other day.
doc said dont move my left arm too much nor bang anything.
cause he said my left shoulder had some minor bone fracture.
no big deal just a lil chip off the bone.. but very dangerous he said.
no treatment he just told me to tk care and eat more calcium.
got home on comp and realized that it wasnt just me who didnt attend school.
even my friend jiawen n rock didnt go. lol. not bad.. friendship jodoh. =)

got my IC. not bad i look good in the IC.
after that i rushed to pyramid again cuz i received phone call from
POPULAR saying that the album arrived. yeah!!!
got my WANG LEEHOM album..
will upload some pics of the album soon. loved it.
came with alot of stuffs and gift. SYOK-NYA


08/01/09

went school like normal today..
after school i had 2 meetings to attend.
but i run both sides. after meeting ended.
went basketball with my uni on.
well long time never exercise d. grown fat n tall la. nyek.*
went home with hann lim. and yeah tidur!ntg much.


09/01/09

yo!!! ive been very lazy cause im still in a holiday mood.
which is very bad. woke up by 6.30 but was lazy..
told mum not feeling well.. aiyo. my shoulder hurts la..
woke up by 9.30am rushed to school.
got to school by 10+ freakin late.
attend 2 periods only hahaha..
after school had chinese society meeting.. erm.
not really impressive though.. no offence people..
well even i felt offended. the response from the people wasnt
very acceptable.

after CS meeting.. me, jf, zx, cc and jiamin headed to 3K
for badminton. had lunch at mamak then rushed to 3K.
left shoulder hurt but right hand still can play.
played till 5.30 then we chow. tiring. gasp*
i went school played a lil volleyball.
then went asam basketball. for while nee..
then i chow home with mun hong.. walking back talking bout studies.
chun though... yeah thats all for this bloody boring week.

(^@^)