Saturday, November 15, 2008

packing!!!

its like once in a blue moon u could see this 2 together..
there are times but seldom..
this 2 are my idol. muaks...
lee hom n jolin WAN SUI!!!!

freakin tired...

damn tired today.. cuz packed all i needed for vietnam.
damn man. i realize i really suck in packing clothes..
hahhaa.. my brain is freakin tired now.. hahahha..
didnt do anything other then packing clothes.
wooshh..
pity me la.. =(
well ling should be back d,..
but u she didnt reply my msg nor answered my call..
hrms... maybe flight delayed.. haha..
ill try to call her again later..xD
cuz if dont call ehr again later there will be no chance edi.
cuz the next time i call her would be on 23rd..
cuz tmr i will be leaving home by 9+
the flight is at 2pm but i have to get there early..
dunno why la/./
i'll miss u people.. some will say 1 week only mar.
in 1 week alot of things will happen k. haha..
well take care my friends. =)
well i might still blog in vietnam haha.,.
just wait for my next post k guys..
love u people. haha..
stupid friendster got prob.. kanasai!!!

(^@^)