Thursday, November 13, 2008

my 13th..

hey pipals. haha.
today is the 13th. this is a special day for me xD
its not my birthday or something..
its just a special day for me.. woohooo..
i had to celebrate this special day alone.. pity.
haha.. lucky... i got mr.steve lim to teman me..
he spent his whole day with me.. sounds gay hahaa..
we went pyramid... lol..boring place..
but that doesnt matters.. is the people there that matters. haha
i got there by 1+. while waiting for steve to come, went to find
steph n joyce cuz they are having their break lol.
went jusco makan. waited for steve. haha..
after he got here, seperated with the girls and me n him makan.
gay lah. lol..
saw damn alot people today..
mostly peoples i know.haha.. and i suddenly felt happy. tak tau why.
saw
jeralyn, she pointed at me and said " wj!! u come out also tak ajak la now "
sara, she said " KANASAI ! ! !.. why are u with a guy?? "
saw syakirah n her bf. lol.
saw kelson n gf
saw jerica n jay zee. said hi to me.. lol *big deal la???
alot larh. what the hack...
lol.. we went to the cinema.. haha
ok my original plan was... MADAGASCAR 2.
but my gay partner says duwan la so childish. what the hack
even my grandma watches MADAGASCAR.
haha.. saw sara at the same time, asked her what she watching
she said watching THE COFFIN. i said duwan lar so scary..
lol..guess what in the end me n steve watch THE COFFIN.
well we got in late cuz of some reasons. when we got in
the movie started like about 2 minutes adi.
summore rite. the seats light all off. so we couldnt see where is where.
in the end. me n steve just sit COUPLE SIT.. embarrasing man.
2 man sitting on couples sit. haha.haaha.
well the movie was ok la. cuz its rated UNIVERSAL mah. so ok nee..
after the movie. we just walk around n around n around. lol.
the fun started when we both walked past RADIOACTIVE.
got this girl that 100% look like jennifer but with dyed golden hair..
she KAP me(fungweijie).. then steve say "eh that LUI kap u le"
then i say NO WAY. then we tested again by going up. lol.
he stand 1 place and i just walk past there again.
true enough that girl KAP me again.
arghh.. the feeling just came. woosh
then when i looked at her.she smiled at me summore. woosh
but when i thought of ling i was like shit dun kap lui d.
hahaha..but that girl was really sweet. haha..
WEIJIE!!! dun kap lui!!!
yeah by 7 we ciow. while waiting for bus number 13, at the busstop.
saw that girl again OMG... the best part was, she sit the same bus with us.
bloodyhell.. steve was like go get her num la.aish. cannot la bro.
i cannot betray ling la..haha..
EXAGGERATING~~
ok i think thats all for today.. i like to crap so sry. ahahah..





countdowns:
till 15th (ling comeback from hk) - 2 days
till 16th (me leaving for vietnam) - 3days
till 23rd (me coming back) - 10 days.


(^@^)