Sunday, November 9, 2008

my dad is my superman!!


sunday...~~~

halo ;)
today, sis bro maid n mum was out..
left me n dad at home..
well i spend my sunday with him the whole day
woohoooo..
firstly we went for a morning jog together...
then, we went for brunch together..
he really is a patient man..
haha.. i say i dunwan to makan this,
then he will bring me to another place.
we went 3 places then only we decided to eat in a
chinese kopitiam.. haha..
then, went carrefour together,
he wanted to buy some christmas cards..
so when we got there, he ask me to get a basket.
what????
lol. he wanted to buy some vegetables, a loaf bread and
few bottles og chili sauce. lol..
he planned to cook tonight????
wow. i think this is the second time im eating his cooking.
haha... 2 of us, 2 man..
1 holding a basket(me). 1 choosing vegetables.
looks weird rite.. i should snap that part man..
memories.haha..
then by 6 he cooked rice, meee etc
2 of us eat only la.. tasted great...
wooohooooo..

URE THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD
U ARE NOT REPLACEABLE.
I LOVE YOU DAD!!

ps: if i sound gay sry yah.

(^@^)
________________________________________

i thought the day is over...lol..

went to pick up mum at sunway college

then went to pick up sis bro n maid from aunt's hse.

when i got there, aunt gave me sweet stuffs to eat.

yahoooo.. ate lots... yeah..


i think thats alll.. wooohooo..

not going to school tmr.. hahaa..

(^..^)