Tuesday, July 7, 2009

PA BO!

i know its been quite a long time since i posted myself...
hah.. nah!

school was sad today....
someone cried in classs...
someone argued in classs because of some small matter..
someone fought at the tapak perhimpunan..

but..
everything is fine now.. sudah settle..

addmaths tuition was fun today...
it was like 4D training session...
i love that part of the probability chapter now..

after tuition rushed home with ling then to kancil..
tak jadi go kancil cause of some reasons...
and i had something to look for at pyramid...
didnt buy anything... it started to rain heavily...
and me and ling had to rush to the other side...

so me n her with 2 children's raincoat
which only got to cover my head ran over to the other side
it was kind of humiliating to see 2 teenagers running
with children raincoat.. gosh. Lmao though....

I LOVE TAEYEON!!!
in love with her...
shes so HOT!!!!!!! she has a beautiful voice too!!!!!!!
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and her height is just nice.. AW!!!!!!!!!!!

too bad shes like 3 or 4 years older than me...
screw it!

btw, i would like to wish a friend
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
LEE YEE YING.....

i know you can see this...
happy birthday once again okay...
you're still having my file! hahaha...
stay happy ~

(^@^)