Thursday, July 9, 2009

Maybe if..

zoom.. zoom.. zoom..
flashback....flashback....

im sorry i those stuffs popped out in my mine again kay..

im just some nuisance that like to think alot..
you know that too right...

sorry if i suddenly blamed it on you

when i know it was my fault from the very beginning...

some Ding-Dong i AM.

sometimes its not that i want to ignore you

or dont respond when you're talking to me...

sometimes im really deeply thinking something
until im in dream land... so sorry sometimes if im not responding.
sometimes i prefer to be alone...
sometimes i need someone to be there for me...
sometimes i would like to be there for someone...

i love to keep stuffs in my heart...

i prefer to keep it to myself... thats me...

im different... give me time....

oh gosh! time wouldnt change anything...
it wont come back... it wont stop...
sometimes if things couldnt solve things
better dont waste time thinking of how to solve it..


i never talk about letting this go...
never since the day i was born...
i never wanted to let go...
just that my hand start to get a little slippery... thats all..
give me more grip..... so it would never slip away...

MY LIFE IS A SCREW UP..

...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIN ELYNN!!!

(^@^(@)^@^)