Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hot Issue...

big news! i actually have a cousin sis from China...
duh! every chinese does... look at the pic above...!!!
HAWT huh... shes like a very far far far away related cousin..
dad's side... dad sent me that pic and told me shes my cousin..

its kind of unbelievable though... maybe dad just wanted to make fun?
anyway i cant wait to meet this cousin..
dont think i would have the chance but yeah...
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....

didnt go to school today because i wanted to try
studying at home... well i did it!!!
i locked myself in the room for 3 hours....

i did 1 hour of addmaths practice...
another hour of sejarah....
then another hour failed....
stared at the mirror.. hahahaha...

what is happening to me...
im really gonna become a lazy pig and just rott there?
i cant make myself to do more stuffs... gosh!
even going to tuition ! argh!!!! lazy bum!!!!

more fees to be paid..
more courses to come...
more stress..... more work......
more words..... more knowledge.....
more pain..... more tears....
more emo..... more books....

SOMEONE PLEASE THROW ME
THE SAFETY RING!!!
IM DROWNING!!!!!!!!

(T_T)