Monday, July 20, 2009

2-faced

am i two-faced? no i hope...
please do tell me if i am... wonder how 2-faced people
bare the crowd... they dare to face it... because its their nature..
what am i saying wei?? hahaha... screw it...

...

what a day... had FLU AGAIN!!!
what the heck...
why is my body so weak??
even weaker then a girl? cheh..
have slight fever too... oh goSH!

dont come near me kay..
now im worried that ling will kena...
we shared food and drinks today.. pray pray pray...

...

MU won Saturday...
3-2.. okay la not bad..

MU winning again tonight?..
sure thing.. but not sure about the team.
2-0? or 3-0?

i lazy watch until the end la.. sick and my nose is irritating me now...
gotta go now.. good night... =D

i actually got no mood to blog... i dont know why..
nothing special happening in my life maybe....
F it la..~

(^@^)