Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yuk Chyun Gathering...

17/12/2008

yesterday was my primary school gathering..
morning lee rock came my house by 9+
then we played PS for awhile and left house by 10.45
we were actually.. we were suppose to be at redbox
by 11.. hahaha..
ohya. our gathering was at midvalley..
yeah got there by 11.20 then rushed to redbox the gardens.
nice place. well very high class.
had fun there... hahaha i open my concert.
alot of my fans there to support me. :)

after redbox we rushed to the cinema.. hahaha. met with our "SEAFOOD" friend
SEAFOOD = LALA
yeah very LALA dont match with us.. hehehe..
watched
THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL.
second time watching it but had fun..
in the cinema something stupid seriously happened..
2 friends (fuiteng n yiting) sat next to me..
then fuiteng suddenly saw 2 person sitting behind us were kissing.
then she told yiting (at the center) then she passed the message to me.
then i had a slight peep to the back. and i saw 2 man.
i told them what i saw then 2 were like laughing like hell.
damn noisy la 3 of us.. hahahaha. but in the end i found out that.
my eyes got problem it was a girl n boy la.. lol...


after movie.. we walked around.. by 5 we went to dinner
at SUSHI ZANMAI !
seriously man i liked the place.. not because of the food.
its because what happened there. we joke like we loss our mind man..
i non-stop pijak elynn only.. hahaa.. then dont know what did i say that
made her laugh extremely loud that the whole restaurant was staring at her..
DAMN!.

after dinner we walked around chit-chat sikit. then all of us ciow by 7+
me, rock and elynn sat bus back to pyramid.


erm i wasnt ready for the pic yet. and and.. the guy on my right wasnt taller then me

he was standing on something la. hahaha.

yeah we chat alot in the bus eventhough we were standing.

got to pyramid lepak-ed until 9 then both of them ciow.

then i went to find steve_____

*To be continued~