Saturday, December 20, 2008

white day!

went out with rock to pyramid today..
last minute thing.
well didnt want to be the lamp pose there
so i got elynn to come along.. hahaha.
yeah coincidently me, elynn, rock n jia wen wore white.
so i call it the white day.. haha.

me n rock got there first when we saw this miss tourist thingy.
well its some sort of beauty pageant..
we spotted this korean representative.
where her nose was parallel to her nose..
but she was very good looking.. but fake face hahaha..
they were all wearing white too.. ahhaha.
some were taller then me can u imagine..

met up with elynn then me loitered around.

argue-ing like husband n wifes. lol.
kena dumped.
yeah by forgot what time we met with ling n kohwei..
well it was koh wei's birthday after all..
so we decided to go wongkok to celebrate..
so called celebrate la.. hahaha..

yeah after they ciow me alone finish that big jug of ice tea.

lol... then we continued to walk around..lol


well by forgot what time again. me n rock hit the movies..

watched YES MAN.

funny sial i laughed like hell.. me n rock sitting together like gay.

well lazy to crap much so simply blog.. yeah had fun that day..


(^@^)