Sunday, December 14, 2008

神木与瞳 (Y2J) malaysia promo tour..

today.. (14/12/2008)

went do police report for "ic hilang"
then me n dad rushed to sg.wang by 1+
for what?
to see 神木与瞳 (Y2J) la.
dad love them i dont know why.. their songs i think..
yeah got there lots of people.. it was packed man..
i ran to speedy to buy the album expecting it could be sign.
but thanks to the crowd.
i didnt get to line up for them to sign!!!!..
i didnt even get a nice view of picture la.. ish...
frustration man..
well i actually gave up.. so me and dad walked around in sg.wang
then we ciow by 4.
got into the car on the radio. heard that Y2J will be going to klang parade by 5.
without even thinking me n dad rushed to klang parade from sg.wang .
semangatnya. hahaha..
yeah got there and saw another crowd.. lots of cina. well in the end i got my album signed
and and.. got few photos which were not clear but still can see.
erm and and.. i shooked their hands twice each..
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!
first was when the album signature part then when they was about to leave we shooked
hand again.. omg.. i chop off my hand and frame it man.. haha.
yeah then got home by 7 + and both me n dad got scolding from mum
hahahaha.. lol..



weh.. can see whose guy wearing white shirt n jeans?
look like fungweijie leh.=)

OMG!!!! they looked at me n i got a good picture..
muaksss.. but my cam sucked cus is phone cam!!!!!


woots woots*

i really should go to all this star events man.. its so fun

this is my 6th album that got signed.. i know its little..

but all i get to shake hand le..

1) wang lee hom

2) F.I.R

3) eason chan

4) yoga lin

5) jade yang

6) Y2J

(^@^)