Sunday, December 14, 2008

high day..

13/12/2008

ello.
went eat char siew rice in kl..

asked mum why must go kl so far just to eat char siew rice?

she said the char siew rice very famous must go have a try

well didnt regret going there.. the char siew just melts into ur mouth

hahaha. but it caused 15++ for just 1 plate of char siew without rice.
=.='''
.
.
.
hehe. got home got myself dressed then headed to pyramid by 8+
to meet fionna. today just going in to BAR CELONA to get the
invitation card for the 1st anniversary of barcelona.. hahah.
walked around lepak lepak then went in by 9+
nobody at the start but the wave started about 10+
hahaha.. didnt drink anything...
but i got high myself..
i almost lost my virginity that night..some girl came and drill me..
wooosh lucky fionna pull me away.. hehe..

well really high la that night.. but too many people.. got molested.
=)
yeah then we ciowed by 2 something.. mummy scolded me.. hehehe..
taxi driver conned me..
rm12 from pyramid to 15
my friend say midnight maximum also rm10... hahaha. ish..




nobody at all at night.. hahaha.

(^@^)