Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Its gonna be me `

i like this pic man.. its kinda outdated but.yeah its sexay...~
duh.. its Katy Perry la.

...

yo.. was absent for school today... sudden fever and headache...
plus i had some proposal stuff to do.. u know.. weijie is a busy man..

BUT...
i missed school on the wrong day!!!!!!!!!!!
they had full form 5 photoshoot today.. KNS!!!
yer.... yer..... yer...... yer....... yer........
*head banging the wall*


gosh!!!!! nevermind la.. haish.. what to do..
i take the ori one go photoshop myself into it lo... SS.
*evil grins* nyek.!

lifeless though stay at home.. i was sick but i still can use comp..
watched National Spelling Bee on ESPN??? weird...'
watching kids which are 15 and below spelling bombastic words
that i dont even think it appears in the dictionary huh. PenTan!

...

went Dinner at Kenny Rogers with lings then tuition...
giler... talked crap.....

...

ling : what would be the most disgusting thing
u wouldnt want ur gf to see?

me : exposing myself sitting on the toilet bowl shitting?

ling : ahahahaa me tooo...
how bout if your girlf asks you to dig her nose?

me : i dont mind..

cheewhei : i think ill ask her " you got mental problem ? "

i laughed my ass off man!!!

thats all for today....
boooo....
(*&*)