Saturday, June 6, 2009

Life couldn't get better..

i would want him as my pet. i would hug him everyday..

what did i do today? basically growing algae on myself. yes.
text-ed abit. teevee. comp.
when i received a call from jay zee saying she is at times square
lining up for the jolin tsai thingy. and she offered me two extra tickets in.

because of my lazy-ness i rejected that offer.
after i hung up. i said to myself.
i have an album why aint i signing it when i have a chance.?

so. because of my kind-hearted-ness i called weiling and offered her the 2 tickets.
she n her sis. and i told jayzee that weiling would contact her and all..
okay settle. ling came to take my album and went to times square.

yeap. according to her. there were tons of people there.
Jolin sang four songs. she couldnt move too much because of her wounded back.
so yea.. i got my album back with her signature on it. thanks ling.

...

btw, today is the birthday of 3 people i know.

Jot Gin Vern
be a good sis and a good daughter okay.
stay cute.

Sayaka
although i dont really know u but.
im still gonna wish u.

Kim HyunJoong
im not your fan. but im just wishing for fun.
and also wishing u happy birthday for aivin.


thats all.. im going to join neighbourhood patroling later.
starts from 12am to 2am. hope i dont get bored.
=)

my jolin tsai album..

(^=^)