Sunday, June 14, 2009

im living a good life~~

long long long time ago.. 17 again??

EFFFFFF!!!

i kena bluff twice in two days deee...
by my DAD!!!!!!!!!!

yesterday the plan was suppose to be like -
bring cousins for lunch at Kenny Rogers. TOGETHER
bring cousins to pyramid for Hannah Montana. TOGETHER
go Pavillion with cousins. TOGETHER
go petaling street to buy black mee. TOGETHER
go Auntie's house for barbeque. TOGETHER

here's what happent.

cousins got to my house late. so Kenny Rogers canceled.
car have no space. if i join 5 people at the back and i sit infront.
which is possible because there are small kids among them k.
i got left at home.. dad asked maid to cook for me.. Maggie.
okay fine.. dad said he will be back for me soon...
SOON??? from 1 something i waited until 7. i fell asleep.
wow.. how does it feels? dissapointing lo.
Pavillion and Petaling Street plan all gone...

except for the barbeque which is a must to go..
and we can squeeze in the car. why we didnt do it just earlier.?
because some people thinks its impossible.. they squeezed in perfectly.
grrr!!!

well soon my fire anger in me was extinguished.

....

then this morning.. my fire was lid again!!!!!!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

i woke up late... was in the toilet when dad came and said..
" jie. i dapau for u kay? "
everyone went out without me.. cool huh?

they just came back with a box of rice.. hahaha

....

well everything is okay now... just needed time to cool down..
im a happy boy today..
watched City Of Ember again.. although it was boring but i liked it...

today is the last day of holiday....
how did u spend ur time during the holidays?
mine was alright.. i can see it wasnt gila gila boring.. it was fine...

gotta cut my hair later.. hope it wont dissapoint me...
maybe going cycling later.. want to try cycling to subang airport.
i can do it...

chows..
(^_^)