Saturday, March 21, 2009

Time of my Life.

FRIDAY (20/3/09)

went to PYRAMID AGAIN.
alone this time.. kena ffk by TFK.
hey it rhymes..
so i spent my day in pyramid alone for about 4 hours...

met up with gay-pal for the first time..
freaking nervous.. yeah.. c'mon la...
everyone does feel nervous when u meet someone for the first time right..

spent my time alone after gay-pal went for movie.
was suppose to go club tonight hehe.. lucky my conscious was strong enough..

while waiting for bus.. received a sudden msg from steph asking me
whether would i wanna go AC anot.. yeah.. then her bro picked me up
and we went AC. i kena bluff.. i thought go AC yum cha..
then suddenly she say play pool..
gosh i seriously suck in pool.. i even have difficulty holding the stick..
but yeah i kinda got the hint on how to play.. not bad..

the place was packed.. it took quite a long time to get a place..
hahah.. we pooled till 12+ then we went yum cha until 1.
then chow home.. well it was seriously fun..
credits to steph for bringing me out.. hehe..

my god.. i crapped too much

(~@~)'''