Monday, February 16, 2009

Weird..

today was 1 of the weird-ess day of my life..
why?? i also don't know why.. xD
indescribable..
was suppose to go jeralyn's hse to lepak with matt..
tak jadi pulak.. had to stay back for meeting after school..

after that.. the fun came... 5 guys went swimming..
its been a matter of time since i swam..
we swam till 5 then chow to A&W.
the sad part came..
"something" that i did made ling sad..
this something may even cause breaking up..
lucky she still can forgive me.. sad case..
not gonna crap much about it..

after that walked to school alone..
EMO-Ly..
fionna saw my sad face and confronted me..
teardrops start dripping down from my eyes..
well thanks to TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR la.
but in the end my mood came back
by " talking dirty jokes " with jeralyn vic n kwong..
thanks guys.. if not i would still be crying..

rushed home.. went out dinner..
why?
Celebrate Fung Wei Jie's MUMMY's bday..
Happy bday mum..

3 people's bday today..
-Mummy
-Dheepan
-Amanda


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


( '~' )