Sunday, February 8, 2009

GOT The Tickets!!!!!!!!

went cheras leisure mall today to collect
Astro Wah Lai Toi Tv Drama Awards tickets..
but u need an Astro bill to exchange four tickets..
well i borrowed Chee Whei's. TQ chee whei !!
got there late.. the bloody host came and tell
us ( the people lining up behind ) no need to line up d.
bodoh cuz limted tickets of 1000. which means only 250 people can get.

so i kinda gave up.. after that joyce came..
the moment she appeared.. i told myself i must get the tickets..
cuz this is for my friends.. hahaa..
so yeah after all the wind wind rain rain..
i finally got into the queue unexpectedly. well without me
joyce wouldnt gotten her tickets too.. woosh so peoples
who are going please appreciate the tickets. no more crapping.


yeah.. by getting the tickets.. i got a calender too..
it really really worth me waiting for so long..
i would like to thank
chee whei for lending me the bill
my dad for sending me there and accompanied me
joyce n family for sending me home..


my favourite month.. hehe AUGUST


Arena of Stars here we COME!!!!!!!!!

(*~*)