Monday, May 18, 2009

It's You..

old pics.. i realize i do seldom camewhore..
i miss my hair again.. i have to cut my hair shorter and shorter every month..
sorry hair...

~~~

moral was crazy today..
half of the students in my class brought nilai paper in...
erhmmm actually including me..
okay i know im a cheater in exams..
but not that serious like some people who even bring books in.

and of course i dont cheat that much kay..
im changing la kay.. i cant cheat in SPM i know..
well the nilai paper didnt help much..
cuz i dont even know which nilai to use. so it was quite useless for me.


~~~

went ling's house after school..
was watching tv until i dozed off on the floor..
until when i woke up saw a bowl of maggie mee on the table..
hehe.. ling cooked for me to eat.. was really hungry thats why..
I l.O.V.E. yOU LING.

then went home till now..

Im currently in serious craze of Super Junior..
Ah! 13 membered group. i saranghe.

add maths tmr.. did 0 practices. u can do it. lol.

ITS YOU !!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY J's
JOANNE AND JUSTIN..
stay happy as ever kay.. good friends forever too.