Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Friendship? where?



FUNG WEI JIE is dead..
today is the WORST DAY of my life..
i repeat.. WORST DAY...


i got BETRAYED by my good friend....
a good friend that i trusted alot.. a friend that would keep my secrets.

and congrats man... u just earned urself a million of hatred u know??

I gained a Borang Amaran..

I lost
- my tie
- my nametag
- my pride.
- my respect to you.
- my love to you.
- your shoulder.
- my trust to you.

most importantly,

U lost a good friend..
i dont care if i was suspended or what so ever..
im just dissapointed that i lost a friend..
where's the TRUST i wanted..
where's the FRIENDSHIP we've used to own together..

HOW COULD YOU???
Did u feel guilty?? (i know u didnt)
did u think twice before u acted?? ( i know u never )
all u care was your job.. and also erhmm..
u care about how she feels. i know, im not there for her..
u are her second choice after me.. trust me i know..

yes... yes... how i treat her.. i know... please dont masuk campur..

shes sad.. yes go cheer her up.. but u dont have to backstab me..
isnt your attitude called childish.. go la go la..
go tell the whole world i did my mistake..

BAKA !!!!

i didnt even touch my phone the whole day.. please la...
it is my fault for bringing the phone to school..
didnt pass it to teacher is my mistake...

someone ones saw Yunitha brought phone,
what that someone said?
" dont worry, im in class now, im off duty.
i wont rampas ur phone "

huh? how bout weijie?

Do you know what is friendship??
Do you know what is trust...???

DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW I FEEL???

u are my friend.. oops u " were " my friend..
thats why im dissapointed..
i feel sad for u.. i might even forgive you if u apologize..
and return me my trust and my pride.

if u weren't my friend..
i wouldnt even care about u anymore...
even ure dead or alive.. i wont care...

GOODBYE MY GOOD FRIEND....

ohyea btw, like what Adrian said..

I LOST A good FRIEND...
BUT A GAINED MORE FRIENDS...

............................................................

To the her i love....

I LOVE YOU. and IM SORRY!!!

this is the worst mistake ive ever did to you...

although i know that u told him that i brought phone..

i still forgive you cause i know i did a bigger mistake...

IM
really really really really really
really really really really really
really really really

SORRY.

13x sorry. 13 is a very meaningful and important number to my life...

PLEASE DO GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE....

and this time i really do mean it... i know this is the 123456778765432345 chance..

but it will be the last....

i love you more than i love myself...

I do still owe u 1314 ILOVEYOU. its still under progress..

I LOVE YOU BEI!

to the one i love...
ling..